View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2022, 12:25 PM

Hi Sarah-Jane,

Yes, I remember being rather enchanted by the Everyman as a child. One of the first performances I watched there was Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet, the ballet. Old and odd sounds about right for Cheltenham.

That's a great little train! I can't pretend I know that much about train sets, but I appreciate the efforts that go into design and maintenance. It's very intricate work sometimes.

So, PVA. I've always just thought of it as 'gloop'. I wouldn't worry about being knowledgeable about glues; that just seems part of knowing about stationery.

I saw a fox, a live one, on my way back from the park on Thursday afternoon. It was just strolling nonchalantly across East Approach Drive (one of the roads that leads to Pittville Pump Room) at 4pm or so.

I don't think you need to worry about things disappearing from Art, but it might be worth a check. In the image, is it meant to look like the woman on the right is guiding the hand of the woman on the left to her left breast? The space between them makes it less intimate, though. It almost looks like taking a pulse, from the way the hand is positioned on the wrist. Well, that's just me in nurse mode again, probably. The horned hair style is intriguing and, together with 'witches', suggests some sort of rite beyond a sexual connection (maybe)

Best wishes,
Fliss