View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2022, 12:09 PM

Hi Sarah-Jane,

You're welcome; no problem re. time to respond

Hooray for the curtains, in my view. I love the red and gold; I'm reminded of Cheltenham's Everyman Theatre.

That is a nice staff perk indeedy. I've been working online for such a long time, I haven't used a printer for ages. If I ever need anything, Tess (my PA) just uses hers.

Yes, Adrian has made a few models with his 3D printer. There's an example here; if you scroll all the way down, you'll see he's created a bridge for his model railway.

Ah yes, a cutting board. The gold-handled scissors sound fun; randomly, I have a golden torch. I can't remember why. When I think of glue, I recall the massive bottles of white gloop in primary school, lol. They might not use those now.

Re. the hunting poem, what interests me most is the finding of the fox and the wish to bury it, a moment of compassion amidst everything else. But that's just me. It's good news about the warty growth. I think warts can be frozen off, under local anaesthetic, but it might depend on the extent of the growth (nurse mode).

I look forward to seeing how the projects develop

Best wishes,
Fliss