View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2021, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane Crowson View Post
Fliss, it is delightful to have you and W-B here in the audience, and please have ice cream and a rather delicious interrobang on the house. I am really pleased that there might be legs in the mixture of serious and flippant, and writing out the IP as a separate thing is a very good idea indeed.

Like you, I am tired tonight (I fell victim to the lures of the garden hammock and staring at the moon rather than the computer) but I will have a bash at doing that tomorrow or over the weekend. And if I write it out like that I’ll see it better and can tidy it up (although I can guarantee I will still need help - thank you).
Thanks, Sarah-Jane :-)

W.-B. and I happily accept the offer of ice cream and interroband. The usher approaches with a rather ornate tray, on which various items are displayed in a whimsical manner.

Yes, distinctly workworn here, but I recruited an admin assistant today so that'll help, hopefully. Your garden hammock sounds lovely and it's always good to stare at the moon, I find. Now I see you've written out the IP, which is great. I'm a little depleted at the moment, but I'll try to pop back later and make a start with it. First impressions are very favourable!

Best wishes,
Fliss & W.-B. :>x