View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2021, 03:03 PM

Hello!

Fliss, it is delightful to have you and W-B here in the audience, and please have ice cream and a rather delicious interrobang on the house. I am really pleased that there might be legs in the mixture of serious and flippant, and writing out the IP as a separate thing is a very good idea indeed.

Like you, I am tired tonight (I fell victim to the lures of the garden hammock and staring at the moon rather than the computer) but I will have a bash at doing that tomorrow or over the weekend. And if I write it out like that I’ll see it better and can tidy it up (although I can guarantee I will still need help - thank you).

MJ - Thank you. I’m really relieved you like them. Your initial comments helped me tidy up the idea and the visuals so it’s lovely that you’ve returned, too. I agree with you about the bottom right one. It’s the least cohesive in the series too so it’ll be the first I edit. Thanks again.

mignon, thank you so much for stopping by - its lovely to know your favourite and why you like it. Yes, I worked hard to get the sense of depth in these. I was quite exaggerated in my shadow-making - I used a very broad, blurry brush at about 19% transparency to start with, then dropped to 7% transparency with a darker colour overlay. But I was melodramatic & unafraid with it, if that helps at all with your painting.

Thank you again all. I will start working on my text and editing that last image so it fits a bit more cohesively with the rest of the sequence.

Sarah-Jane