View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2021, 01:10 PM

Default The theatre of imaginary deities

And, with a small tinny drumroll that sounds a bit like it is underwater, here’s The Theatre of Imaginary Deities.

In it you’ll find a paper theatre populated by a selection of imaginary deities, found text, and oh-so-iffy IP. Your tour guide for this landscape is the narrator, a deer-headed personage who is also my avatar in various other places.

Any feedback welcome, but I have some specific questions. I’m trialling how the words (IP narration and found text) work together. So:

Does the IP work? (I haven’t included the IP in all cases, but all images have four lines of IP to go with them if need be)
…and if I should keep it, where should I put it - under the image but within the image, or in a separate box under the image?

How well does the found text work? Should that go under the image as ‘found text/cut out’ or should I type it in as text, replacing the IP? Or should I lose it completely?

Should I let myself keep the flippant ones? Or should these all be culled, dropped down a well. Or should I lose the serious ones?

Any feedback welcome, though, and if I shouldn't post questions, please let me know and I'll remove them.

Sarah-Jane

Last edited by Sarah-Jane Crowson; 11-11-2022 at 07:33 AM. Reason: snipped some links as these have gone out for pub