View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2022, 02:49 PM

Default Zoom Book Launch for Ann Drysdale

Though we did not publish Ann Drysdale's new book, Feeling Unusual (Shoestring Press, 2022), EXOT BOOKS is chuffed to be able to host a Zoom launch for it on December 10th, at 2PM Eastern Standard Time.

.........................................."My worldly goods are few indeed;
..........................................two worn-out boots and a gunny-sack
..........................................though these are the only things I need
..........................................to dance to the edge of the world and back."

There will be a host of guest readers from both sides of the pond: R. Nemo Hill, Mark McDonnell, Mary Meriam, Frank Olding, Allison Neal, Matt Quinn, John Marcus Powell, Walter Ancarrow, Angela France and Sarah-Jane Crowson.
As well as Annie herself, whose delivery of her own poems is beyond compare!
It will be a relaxed affair, with continual comments and conversation throughout. It would be great to see as many of you up here as can make it.

Below is the link for registration, for you must register to attend.
You can probably do it last minute, but once we get down to the wire we often miss last minute requests, so just do it now if you think there is any chance you want to attend.

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Dec 10, 2022 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMlcu-orTgpEtxuhUyyeDt907GIwdKuwrkr

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Annie is a gem, I am anticipating a wonderful afternoon.
Nemo