Thread: Eva Jospin
View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2023, 12:00 AM

Dear Clayton,

My apologies if you are a real person, but I am starting to suspect that you are a bot.

I belonged to a different forum in which new members who turned out to be algorithms would sometimes follow the same pattern of behavior that you have—starting lots of new threads posting links accompanied by little or no substantive comment, and demonstrating no apparent interest in getting to know the members of the community already on the forum.

Again, apologies if you are a real person, but coming so soon after recent threads here about AI, I'm a bit suspicious that we might be getting pranked. The odd syntax and generally impenetrable content of this sentence in particular don't sound like a real person wrote them:

Quote:
Her work transcends the intimacy of all nature lovers and those who relish in individuality and tapping into the frequencies of solace and aloneness.
[Edited to say: If you are just eager to rack up your post count so you can get approval to workshop a poem of your own, do note that the posts in question need to be substantive critiques of others' poems in order to count. Brief posts on random topics posted in quick succession, such as these on the Art boards, won't earn you workshopping privileges any quicker.]

Cheers,
Julie

Last edited by Julie Steiner; 06-26-2023 at 03:48 AM.